This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.

This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.
This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded. http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/ Currently being edited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

National Security on Why Unions should not be disbanded

TRUE ECONOMIC GRIT
Unions whether for the State or for private have long protected the people from bad employees and bad employment looking for a good quality of life.
Simile: Unions are Just like the Marshall's.
Unions search out bad employers with key lets say spy's and then they try and obtain Unions there to fight against bad employment. Many times has an employer physically tried to kill, mame or otherwise destroy a Union Marshall for trying to Unionize the employees being treated horrible, whether the boss being private or state thought it was a good quality of life. As such I write the simile of the Marshall's fighting bad guy cowboys is close to the nature of the Unions fighting bad guy employers. Plus making sure employers don't turn bad. However, I have seen Unions grow very weak with the actual key element of marshaling industries lost with the Hoovers and the Hoffa's, while R Kennedy's have not been there to seek justice for the cloaked unions Marshall's.

More economic whipping of our citizens by our weak leaders.
Please do not take any actions after reading this blog. The right thing to do if you wish to seek redress is to ask your leader if they have looked for any way to help their business under their wings gain exports into other countries. Any leader can go to a developing country in seek of a place for a free enterprise to export too or if not find out why there is no place for our business to export too. Which in my guess will be because the Communist beat us there and are doing it substantially cheaper due to SOE's cartels and monopsonic contract agreements, in my non professional so for economic opinion.

This National Security at its utmost and finest why Unions May not be taken away.
The funniest thing about this whole thing is that the Republicans and the Rich who do not want communism usually do the most damage for them to come in and devour upset and hurt folks that they prey on.

"The distinctive meaning of national security means freedom from foreign dictation."

""An ambiguous symbol meaning different things to different people. National security objectively means the absence of threats to acquired values and subjectively, the absence of fear that such values will be attacked."

"National security... is best described as a capacity to control those domestic and foreign conditions that the public opinion of a given community believes necessary to enjoy its own self-determination or autonomy, prosperity and well being."


After this post today when I was out helping my friend for my dinner trade and barter, then when I started looking for a job. I felt that my expressions had made me fear what I said. Thus I figured what had my forefathers in the Unions who first started them had to have felt to find a need for a Union to begin. I mean the ways employment laws used to be, the treatment of employees and the other factors for in which many fought and died for employees rights. I thus only presented my true heart feelings. However, as a free man I felt it was not mature of me in the below thoughts. Yet, it is what I felt and I have never been in a Union cause my male elders asked me to try and go through education and be a educated leader as they know my genome. Thus, I find in true hearted spirit that to allow Unions to exists is a national security matter. As I could only feel how educated people to a point with more feelings in it than me most feel. I mean Unions were started because poor folks had no clue of what to do  when they felt like their homes away from homes were taking advantage of them, while they saw their owners driving bigger cars owning more homes and they had no pants literally and had to share. It just seems to me the fear I placed in myself after creating this blog based on my thoughts of the idea that somebody could take away what Jimmy Hoffa and J Edgar Hoover and Robert Kennedy fought so hard to legalize and make proper would happen all over again. I do not know I would like to apologize for my immature comments on this matter. However,I walked away and before I could change my heart views I found that it was necessary to leave this up to show what real national security is to normal poor folks like me. The idea that if needed I can't joining a union to help me with legal fees or otherwise needed areas of friendship beseached me so to right my thoughts in public. I can only apologize however, I will not take it down as this peace if directed at a true nature of human feelings, for ones family and need to live a quality of life in which Unions people like our forefathers on the government side of know how and the private side fought and literally died to have the right to be in Unions. I am all for freedom of economics. However, there needs to be a balance. I found my feelings to be very immature and very inappropriate like I am finding on some of my other blog posts. However, they are my feelings and this is not meant to be professional This is my trace post, if you understand that, then you know.


This Peace is ment to inspire our leaders to want to Ask What they Can Do for Their Country and not What the County Can do for them?
This article peace is a little heavy on the testosterone, however, it shows peacefully ways how the testosterone can be alleviated by our leaders.
it would make
Jimmy Hoffa



Robert Kennedy                                                                                                  J. Edgar Hoover


All huge anti-communists :) very proud I believe.
God rest Hoffa, Hoover and Kenndies soul.

and again may I say hello to the Bolshevikians. 

Again Unions are national security matter. As they allow for a proper procedure of grievance for a whole of the people. So that there is no discrimination against in which causes one person such distaste as to bring about the old schoolers ghosts and apparitions. As such the proper union procedure which I have not seen been being done is as such, Hoffer;s, Hoover's and the R Kennedy's watchers notes:

1. Seek to address the employment matter through talking and proper middle ground in which union employees need to show statistical economic data in which they show why their wages are competitive and why they are needed along with a proper way to keep the wages were they are. As good hearted people always do the work first and prove it to them that you are worth it by having a strong union with economists, attorneys and enforcers (I will explain). If you can't statistically prove in the industry that you should get what you are asking for then all the other steps do not apply. For example as the grandson and great grand son of those who do not like to enforce on those who are trying to hurt. When I ask for a raise like the last time I did I backed it up with 75 pages of statistical data.
2. If they do not wish to listen to reason and they still wish to erode the workers quality of life then seek legal matters. In which should be done coincided with the next two.
3. Political balance and help as such politically use as much backing as to show the person who is trying to take from your children's mouths and homes for their betterment or because they could not see step one.
4. Financial economic warfare. In which the person who is implementing economic warfare against your family and children should feel the same way. This is when picketing, proper statistical and legal presentation of problems with the person causing your family economic hardships. While also finding their other business and seeing if they are also being tyrants in their business.
5. The enforcers are for defense only the sluggers may not be used in offense as that is not constitutional. My grandfather and great grandfather were enforces for when folks would try and physically hurt the union workers. Hoffa, Hoover and R Kennedy all new the proper game was never to use physical force as an offense it is only as a defense. and trust me when economic warfare ensues if done properly like the old schoolers they might try that as they think their money and taste for tyranny and more money allows them the will to not only economically oppress but physically too.
6. I have not seen these unions steps in action since Hoover, and Hoffa went missing, guessing the bolsheviks did not like how they were able to use Senator Sherman's anti-trust laws to spread out the wealth without the communists help. We don't need no stupid communists. Love you China, just want to transition you.

This is real, families in hardship so other folks can get richer is a problem, in which should be properly and legally dealt with, and yes leaders there are still enforcers on some unions, in which do have to use defense tactics from folks who try and steal the only economic protection they have and the only legal and proper outlet they have against government and capital leaders alike.

Please read safely is very aggressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEi23WkkJvE&feature=fvst

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110104/ts_yblog_thelookout/states-congress-ready-assault-on-labor

So instead of our leaders wondering why their cities, towns state and country can't find jobs, the go and whip the only people who were able to hold some jobs back from being exported. The Unions. I have a personal story like many in this country regarding the Unions and economics. My mother was in a Union. They had lost power over the 90's recession much like Unions are losing power during this recession. She was making a livable wage and we lived in a normal neighborhood. Then one day I came home and she was crying and she told me that her Union had lost its power and her wages were being cut by $12 an hour.This was minimum wage to take care of people's children. I mean children are not easy to take care of they are harsh and you have to be gentle. They are our most valuable resource. Yet, the district cut her pay and sold her out to some scabs for $12 an hour cheaper. We lost our house soon after that and we had to move into a one bedroom apartment with me my brother my dad and two dogs.

So when I hear you weak leaders talk about taking away unions and eroding their ability to keep livable wages in the name of the jobs are good jobs. It boils my blood and takes me back to that moment when I had to leave my friends in the neighborhood and lost all my privacy and things to live in a bunk bed with my brother and share a room with my parents and dogs. It is a vicious cycle that you weak SOB's are allowing us to go through. All because you will not stand up to the Communist to keep our valuable jobs at home which bring in taxes for such jobs like teachers and school districts.

What is wrong with you people, when did the class of leadership take to chasing farmers and college students with ak's and bombs and stop fighting the real threat to this country the communists and their economic warfare.

I hear so many stories of leaders whipping their own citizens because they are not strong enough to find them jobs that pay taxes. Mainly because they do not have the leadership to stand up and say, why can't we gain jobs and contracts for international development for our business. What is going on?

You know what, how long do you think that these service bell boom busts are going to keep a happy soluble people. I mean my prediction is that the next one in about 2024 if it keeps heading this way with the communist attacking our jobs markets and economic infrastructure so hard it is not going to be recession on the 4th service bell curve crash but a depression and you are sure well that the by that time folks attitudes about leaders and freedom will have changed and be calling for some kind of radical change. Which guess what you weak imposter's for leaders, that will be the Communist and their ideas of giving

Rider i

I remember all of my moms co workers pissed off at these new people who would be hired on for nothing at all not even able to pay their bills but because it was a recession they needed some kind of job. Now the average pay of my mothers job has dropped $5 in the industry ranking since the last recession because of areas were that happened. My mom and most of the Union workers had to quit, and find other jobs. Nobody cared about me or my brother living in a one room apparent lost all of our friends and privacy. The school representatives or board did not care, the union did and helped out as much as possible. Because of weak leadership that tens of millions of families have gone through the same thing over the last three service bell curves, I can feel it again, the fourth time there will be to many souls to stop the upsetnesss. There was a time when this happened before, when business owners and CEO's and bankers were making way to much money off the backs of the people and not giving back to them properly for a good life. My great grandfather and my grandfather were apart of those movements. They were great christian men who did not drink or smoke, however, when it came to their families kin or children they picked up what ever they could find for their unions, so as to stop the idea that rich folks could kill the middle class. Now a days it is not like it was with cameras every were. However, I have seen so many kids and families lose their homes service bell curve crash after service bell curve crash, it makes me wonder if I will be wrong on the 4th service bell curve crash. We have to stop this whipping of our own people and start taking that leadership anger away from the whips of our backs and into the international arena for more jobs for their country men. I mean how many dam governors of this country have gone over seas or to developing countries to try and get their folks jobs. Or how many state or city legislatures have sat in a higher ups office and fought for more Jobs via international development. Right now the Communists specifically the Chinese are taking it all in and devouring huge amounts of more international development jobs, because of military strategy and weak pathetic leaders who are not willing to throw down economically with the communists.
  I am telling I speak anger for this whole country and a generation of men and women who have had to go through these service bell curve crashes.

I would like to introduce you to a little friend of my family

When you can't afford to even pay for you boy's or girls ball game team, what are you supposed to do with the tools.
I have placed that airlum away from the pen and I am trying to keep from it coming back out.

However, we have leaders and CEO's who could care less about their people or country. We need strong leadership that goes out and tries to get places to export US products so we can gain positive capital inflows, not go get more imports and creation of negative capital inflows which does not give our country a trade surplus or does not create a savings.
God my lord and savior Jesus, Buddha my teacher for the mystics please hold back my genomes and historical ancestry and allow me to take this anger and place it into a scientific report. I do not need to be the leader of the exploited I need to be the leader of the scientific and explain with my pen what is going on, I want to fight legally and properly my lord and savior, and Buddha me and you have been best friends lately, so much anger.

I WANT TO SEE TRUCKS HEADING TO THE PORTS WITH US PRODUCTS BEING EXPORTED. I WANT TO SEE EVERY ABLE BODY LEADER STOP WHIPPING THEIR PEOPLE AND START ASKING WHAT CAN I DO FOR MY COUNTRY AND NOT WHAT CAN MY COUNTRY DO FOR ME YOU HEAR ME LEADERS? THERE IS A BIG WORLD OUT THERE IF WE CAN'T COMPETE WITH THE COMMUNIST CHINESE IN DEVELOPING THE WORLD WITH OUR EXPORTS AS THEY ARE EXPORTING THEN THEY FIGHT THEM FOR BEING UNFAIR BEFORE SOME YOUNG PUNK LIKE ME HAS TO COME AND FIGHT YOU.

I have truck drivers making nothing for giving their life's to this countries commerce, I have business in the US struggling to compete for domestic business with the communists unfair economics. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEADS:
YOU ARE TO START COMPETING WITH THE COMMUNISTS. I AM TELLING YOU THIS BECAUSE I CAN FEEL THE SOUL OF THIS COUNTRY WHITHERING BECAUSE OF LEADERS WHO WHIP THEIR OWN INSTEAD OF ASKING WHAT CAN I DO FOR MY COUNTRY INSTEAD OF WHAT CAN YOUR COUNTRY DO FOR YOU LEADER, YOU GOT ME. THERE IS A BIG WIDE WORLD OUT THERE, OUR BUSINESS NEED GOOD STRONG LEADERS TO GET OUT THERE AND SEE WHY WE CAN'T COMPETE FOR POSITIVE CAPITAL INFLOWS. THIS GOES FOR THE OTHER FREE WORLD SOCIETIES TOO, I KNOW MY GENOME OF FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM VIA ECONOMICS AGAINST THE COMMUNISTS RESTS WORLD WIDE.

i am going to go and do what the monks taught me too and release my energy in a field of trees. Then I am going to come back and look for a job paying a livable wage or at least one I can barely survive on. Then I am going to get back to my late night book review so I can try and compete for a peacefull competition in a education program to scientifically fight against unfair competition and communist implosion agents.

But here is what I am telling you the lesser educated folks who can't express their selves or who are being shut down at every interval and variable of outlet understand the slugger.

Make my day:
 and I will come up there and slug you with scientific economic data of why we need to compete and how we need to compete against the communists.


and don;t make me watch the  great

cause I will get in on baby.


A Union of bad guy cowboy hunters the Marshalls.

Is much like the Unions of today in which hunt down bad guy economic employers and their actions towards their employees. If you think the Union does not have paid bounty hunters you are wrong, all you bad guy employers be wary of the Union's marshalls :)

And if I have to hear another baby comment from a Chinese business man saying oh you have big business we can;t compete when they have more free trade agreements than we do and more exports and more trade surplus and tons more money, I swear to my roots above.

IF you can't figure out were to start maybe you all should get together and talk about positive capital inflows and what you can do for your country to help your local business start exporting, and getting those trucks rolling to the ports, there are a lot of countries in this world that need to be developed. All leaders should become international experts on trade, that goes for you two city councils. Cause trust me those communists are and we are losing big time, read the page, stop babying our rivals.

Here you go, before I go and release this early morning upsetness because I am enlightened. This page is the weight of balance for the cloak or wool pooled over your heads. I have seen so many reports and biased ideas of how the Communists are helping us.Yet, from the other side of the opinion I see them like they are another country using Karl Marxist theories for world domination. However, at currently they are just using much less military force than the Soviets did and way more strategic unfair business created by a centralized economic panel much like the Soviets did, with specific interest to keep us out of international business contracts, and our leaders
have allowed
Whipping of their own people
The Expansionism of the Communists
Our people service bell curve cycle after service bell curve cycle to get booted out of their jobs and homes, each time getting worse.

You all got it way wrong.
you are the leaders of this great free country. you need to stop asking what can my country do for me and my number books by whipping them stopping from having their economic protection (unions) and their quality of lifes, while stripping the US of social and justice system abilities AND YOU NEED TO START FIGHTING TO COMPETE AGAINST THE COMMUNIST AND THEIR MASSIVE INTERNATIONAL EXPANSIONISM VIA UNFAIR ECONOMICS. GET TO IT DAM IT.

HERE IS WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO. I WANT YOU TO APOLOGIZE TO EVERY CITIZEN YOU WHIPPED AND TOOK THEIR JOBS AND LOWERED THEIR QUALITY OF LIFE. THEN I WANT YOU TO EXPLAIN WITH YOU HEAD DOWN THAT YOU DID NOT FIRST GO AND TRY AND FIND YOUR PEOPLE JOBS THROUGH EXPORTS THAT CREATE POSITIVE CAPITAL INFLOWS, CAUSE THE SLUGGERS AND TRUST ME I HAVE HAD TO QUALM SOME OF THEM DOWN AND I AM DOING MY BEST TO STOP THEM, SEE IT BRIGHT AND CLEAR. PLEASE DO NOT REALY ON THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO GET YOUR PEOPLE BUSINESS EXPORT JOBS THEY CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH AND LOOK FOR THE BIGGER COMPANIES FIRST, YOU HAVE MANY BUSINESS THAT CAN BE USED FOR EXPORT, YOUR TRAVELS CAN BE PAID FOR TO GET THOSE SMALL BUSINESS JOBS, EACH LEADER CAN TAKE INTERESTS IN THEIR BUSINESS AND GET THEM HELP BY TALKING TO OTHER COUNTRIES LEADERS THAT NEED TO BE DEVELOPED AND IF YOU COME INTO CONTACT WITH FOLKS THAT SAY WELL THE COMMUNISTS CAN DO IT CHEAPER THEN YOU TAKE THEM TO COURT FOR ANTI-TRUST BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT IS BEING VIOLATED AND KILLING THE FREE WORLD WHILE ALLOWING THE COMMUNIST TO EXPAND.

I to the lord above and those living, that if the leaders of this country do not stop whipping their own people and start looking to help their country and what can they do for it instead of asking what their people can do for them and their country, I will lead victoriously cause it is to easy for me, accidents this big just do not happen. Three service bell curves to go one more and I wonder what the woa's will be.

I will hold the sluggers off as long as I can. Just head my warning if you do not start competing with our rivals and unfair competitors in the market place the communists, it will not be pretty the next service bell curve crash. I can't believe what goes for a leader these days. Whipping their people before they even figure out how much taxes they need and how many jobs they need then doing a strategic plan of all the possible free enterprise that a leader can bless as an angel with their leadership skills for international development of other countries.
I mean during the cold war those were some young studs of leaders. Folks understood we had to compete against the communist for international development and they went out there and did it. Now it is like weak lazy leaders not all but in majority who whip their citizens without finding places for them to export their labors too and help developing countries grow. So sad, and so angry, so mad the communists are expanding again with their use of Karl's economic world domination plan just strategicaly done a little different they protect the home land with communism and force free Enterprise to expand internationally while then using massive SOE's to come in after the country has been devoured, Greece is my best example so far. i should use that as a test campaign ground cite for my theory too. that would be a good data set to prove points.

And no I have not been biologically engineered from flue shots since I was 15 and had my last shot to go to an SOE school. I like my testosterone and as long as I do not threaten anyone or incite any kind of hurting then I shall keep my testosterone and you can keep your salt peter in the cages and your darn flu shots to your selves thank you. That is 13 years of great feeling to be a man. Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2jVPYyIKws

I have been off my med's for 13 years and I still do not want people to fuss or fight, that is why I tell them give me time, I will present my research properly and lets see if we can reason with them from the middle. So off the meds baby ya LOL

I did those studies when I was a kid. See you just analyze the flu virus in which they give you a stronger dose each year that they update it. Then each dose becomes a stronger attack on your testosterone making process which changes and actually imbalances your testosterone with its immunity bases, as both are used when you fight a cold. So the shot in theory actually shuts down your testosterone facilities for more room for immunity building, which actually creates an imbalance in the human genome, not a big one but big enough, especially these last two doses that came out after the bird then swine or vice versus, and no I do not smoke joints I just like the laid back music, I do drink jack on occasion in the night to sleep. The salt Peter analyses came when I was obtaining my BS in criminal justice and they explained how they salt the food to create a lower testosterone level in the inmates, same reason why they are not allowed to have spices or other things that raise the testosterone levels and sugar is highly regulated.



At least you and Hillary went to India and Australia to try and get jobs for your people. I mean I hear these city legislatures cracking whips on folks, state legislatures, senators all cracking whips, yet I do not see any statistical data from them that says they can crack the whip because they went out and helped their free enterprise get places to export too.

Gallop I would like a survey of the leadership of this country from city on up on how many have gone out and tried to get their business places to export too.

No cutting off my fingers Pubs. You know I love you. You to Dems. Just trying to keep the balance darn it. Properly and legally I have heard worse on rap songs and rock songs that this blog post and even with way more crowds and they had professional careers.

Here is the bases on the story of the Unions. There was enough reason for folks to gather together to protect themselves and teach each other and watch out for each other, as they had to work and could not obtain higher educations. Enough of a reason that folks went at it pretty hard. I mean the leaders of capital, the workers and the government all got into it. Two very prominent figures in society disappeared because of the fight for unions rights. The idea that you think you can take them away because they are the problem of why we do not have jobs shows your very not educated on the whole economics of this country and what you can do to make it better so Unions do not have to negotiate as they will just be paid wages that allow them to have a car, home, vacation and pay for their children's school and other necessities of ball games, which was a great story in the underground of the slugger symbol and a reason why folks got pissed off, you would have to know it. These the things that Unions fight for. It is not the Unions fault that housing prices go up, taxes go up and all other prices go up. It is also not the Unions fault that a person wants to stay at their job for their life and get good at it and not allow darn loss of their job for a cheaper domestic or foreign worker. That is normal, natural and very necessary. Again attacking Unions is a national security threat to our peace and sovernty. Now not upholding their contracts because of bad research or legal work different story. But you can't tell a band of people that you are disbanded and expect them just to go away. All it will do is create hostility for those who can't protect themselves from this idea of firing folks then hiring cheaper folks then when they get paid to much fire them and hire cheaper folks again. A US citizen should be able to grow with their business that they work with within reason. When leaders do not do their jobs and blame it on the citizens it is time to whip the leaders not the citizens. Then again if a leader can stand up and say I know exactly what the taxes are that we need to run my area, I know what business have potential I have talked with the federal government on what areas of the world I can speak with regarding exporting to them, and I understand that if I find an unfair contract that my free enterprise can't compete against I do have a legal entity in this world I can help my free enterprises take their claims too. However, there is not enough of our leaders finding these claims because I theorize and I know I am proper on this educated guess that we do not even have a majority of leaders looking for jobs for their constituents.

No comments:

Post a Comment