This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.

This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.
This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded. http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/ Currently being edited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

How to usher in the hay day of America.

First I have to get my certificates, then I am going to go for plan A. If A does not work, then I wll go with plan B which I will have already tried to obtain during my last year in grad school. This is primarily the idea that I will run for office. Then I will find a very thick women with big bone structure, to birth me about 5 children or so. In which I will publize each other their births, and as I plan to be a proper representative as much as possible to all sides and loyal to the grounds that brought me, I believe my child rearing and family ethics might just make people want to have more children. Along withh that one of my platforms it to get US families in the green again and out of the red. Which means that folks like to birth and have big families when they have savings and a retirement. When they are all $45,000 in debt not for car or even house, along with there are not jobs with good pension plans anymore, well darn it having one kid is way to expensive as it is.

So that is how I am going to Usher in the new Hay day of America, that and my space mining ideas, pressure on the Communist Party single totaltarian cold war weapons and kingship to be Democratic, as they are not no matter what they say Democratic and I will ask anyone who says they are to gather themselves and mee me at the gym boxing ring, because that is just a Soviet Stalinist play on words to say they are Democratic when no, they are single party rule totaltarians, that is not Democratic at all.

Rider I
There is this lady that I have her number but I have not called her, she seems like she could handle my constant fascination with education and take care of whole team of future leaders. My other friend dates guys, but I feel werid because we still talk and I am really monogomous, it is weird, I do not want to have to be in a relationship during grad school so I think I will just have a relationship with my eletrical motorcycle build and leave them all behind. Women are scary unless you have stability and economic surplus.

No comments:

Post a Comment