This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.

This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.
This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded. http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/ Currently being edited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

So here is the new place I will be collecting things against Communist Single Totalatarian Party Expansion Via Cold War Weapons

For all you ranting raven loving readers of the Rider I's collection of Communist Chinese and individual economic liberty cognitions. Here is the new spot as this one full. I was on a roll two almost a full 24 hour round about when it filled up. I was going to go for a record two day up with no sleep and just keep collecting and ranting. However, filled up so:

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/

Rider I

This one after a half count then just guesstimate has 600 gadgets, and around 654 blog posts. That is the tally for this one. Easy peacy, debate my needsy. US 1 trillion in debt, Communist 2 trillion in surplus. Problem. Not to mention tons of trillion dollar Sovereign Wealth Funds that come from the cold war weapons of SOE's. Problem, problem, debate need evidence, ok, got lots of it, well educated on the matter, need masters degree to stop pending depression due to business cycle historical prediction. Ok next rider I already has a ton of blog posts and gadgets. So, doing good on my peaceful solution to the US's major problem 2nd in line for national security matters.

I mean I figure I need to pay my way through school. Which means there will be no profit as the schooling is specifically for the purpose of the non profit which is to look into the extreme amount of Communist intelligence agents in this country. The basic idea will be to investigate possible areas of symptoms of communist intelligence activities. Which I have been pretty good so far with my first three games at finding for free.

This will mean that I can actually get more funds to actually fund a real non profit and not some fly by night $3 a report non profit pbj. This also means I can fund science projects like the furthering of my tech equipment to pick up thoughts. Which would be great if I could get a warrant to use them in certain cases. I am sure I can get a judge to let me try it on a stack of pile of evidentiary my dear Watson that I have some where maybe no where. 

No comments:

Post a Comment