This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.

This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.
This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded. http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/ Currently being edited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ok so the idea was I was going to start another blog.

However, I would really like to make this one look nice. The only problem is that I have so much stuff on this blog everytim I go to organize it into a structure of relation the thing takes 3 minutes to move one article from the top of the list to the bottom. Which is funny as I used to be able to do that very fast, now it is very slow. Static points I understand as I came up with the darn theory, so they are probable using it against me. So, my figurement is now that I want to get a research position. I have been looking for jobs and no one is hiring. So I figure if I can spurs this thing up, take down some vulgar speech, finish some articles then  I will have a great example of how much I love to do research. The only problem is I really need to be able to move the actual articles from where they are to the proper place. For example, with my Communist Chinese Tesla hit on Japan theory. I have all the necessary key elements, the Plot which is they want the Islands and under water mines, The move which is where they test how much Japan will fight against their miltiary by having their stealth fighters past the Japanese Naval vessels in which japan then thought international sanctions literally days before their Tesla hit, then the Communist Chinese literally in salt them which is an old warrior term where one clan to tribe that would take over the next would take their salt business because it used to be the most power full and still is one of the most lucrative, then the key to what they wanted was the actual freedom to mine the islands which they are now doing. Now I have all these on this web cite but I just want to place them together under a heading which would be easier. As folks who read this could not see my theory. I also have the article that proves we have Tesla and that the Communist Chinese stole it from Russia during their restructuring process.

Rider I
Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment