This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.

This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.
This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded. http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/ Currently being edited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I will be seeking a grant for the Economic Warfare Institute

I have previously thought of seeking a grant for the Rider I. However, it has become a sort of mix of unprofessional and para-professional research and analysis. I will use the Cartel theory and the Chinese Economic Blitzkrieg theory as an example of such works that I wish for the new blog institute to create. I will have to find monetary funding for things such as time to find new writers. To get a professional economists to analyze every once in a while. And for things that incur bills for the new institute. As such I will start it as a duopoly if I find funding unless private funding is found. Then I as I get the hang of it I plan to widen it into my own research and educational institute. Were I will have FBI agents, NSA agents, CIA agents and Sector Five agents some day come to try there wits against the Economic Warfare Institute. This as stated below will bring forth ideas of economic warfare and defenses. This will allow for a better understanding of the use of business cycles, finances, different firms, etc. that can be used to create hostility for a country. This new website again will not be geared towards my own individual study of the Chinese Communist Political parties economic strategies. It shall also become a place were other countries students will be able show America cases were they believe they are being economically attacked. This will in the long run I hope better prepare legislatures  and agents on how to deal, defend and stabilize countries that are under specific economic warfare attacks, that are outside of the archaic tariffs, and other military economic warfare strategies. My institute shall be much similar to the Institute of France and their Economic Warfare. I hope and pray that someday I will be able to hand over a great American Institute again created in the presence of what I believe to be our Libery Mother France.

Rider I
These things take time, and time is money. I am poor as I work hard and have little money. However, though much like one of my favorite civil rights activists next to Jimmy Hoffa, Dr. Martin Luther King stated it correctly for all dreamers and creators of those dreams " I have a dream" that dream is for economic stability and fair markets for all. The only way I see it as an American is to bring it to the light of the public through a duopoly or private institution. Were folks from all over can come to learn how to defend their business, countries, and families from the most ancient form of war, the management of ones environments and how to manage ones own to create a loss or instability towards another. This will then bring forth ideas of defenses and the ability to properly moderate, observe and then correct any war campaigns that might try and take away a countries sovereignty or cause unfair competitive markets through anti-trust economics. My hard work, long nights on this blog and my future toils for the Economic Warfare Institute is all worth it, good news is on the. We can only moderate those things we know exists and understand. Rider I 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment