This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.

This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.
This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded. http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/ Currently being edited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Analysis of competing hypothesis

As my hypothesis is that the Communist SOE cartels intrinsically caused the crash and lead the inadvertent cycle patterns that have created this crash system. I should also do a basic analysts of the competing hypothesis that it was the free market stock crash that caused the world economy to crash, along with the illegal actions of the mortgage industry. I would guess since we have already prosecuted mortgage executives, and stock market executives for their part in the crash. It will be very easy for me to find the competing theory of why the world economy crashed. My theory has not been that easy. As I believe I am the only person in the world doing an open investigation into the Communist's SO'E's activities causing the world economy to crash. So I would find I should probable spend a good 8 hours one Saturday, making a good go of it to understand the competing theory. Which I am biased on because I have been watching the SOE padded market since I was a kid. However, I do see the points about the mortgage and stock market's. Just I see it as a not full theory involving a wholestic style approach. So my theory envelopes all three theories. Communist SOE cartels, stock market and mortgage (servy bell). So before I write why the World Economy Crashed in a full cited backed theory. I believe a good go about it for all my competing economists theories should be proper. Then again I am beast, just kidding I like wearing nice clothes and eating good food like the rest of my predecessors, some of which who were beasts too. The funny thing is truly I think I have a unique genuinue open investigation going on here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I’ve been searching for help on how to get my ex lover back that broke up with me 2 years ago.. I was traumatised by the break up and nearly wanted to commit suicide but i thank God that i got the contact of dr Isiramen the spiritual father that helped me to get back my ex lover after much searching of help from different places. When i got in touch with dr Isiramen a, i explained everything to him to he gave me his words of encouragement and told me that he was going to prepare a spell for me that will help me get back my ex lover within 48 hours and i believed in his words for i was referred to him by a friend who he helped and right now, my ex lover is back and we are living happily together to get married next month. If you need any assistance whatsoever like getting cured from sickness, getting pregnant E.T.C. Then, I suggest that you get in touch with dr Isiramen now through his Email ID: oyimeanelisiramen@gmail.com and WhatsApp him on+2348117963221 for more information. Thank you sir. ALL TOPS OF SICKNESS AND BROKEN MARRIAGES

    ReplyDelete