This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.

This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.
This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded. http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/ Currently being edited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Friday, October 1, 2010

This paper is after the house of Levy.

The House of Standford Economic University

I figure it is only fitting to start with an easy paper then move upwards. Along with that, the House of Standford Economic University, is my end game for my next level. So what better a way to get in than to completely demolish one of my future master's papers.
 This paper will need much more indepth analysis.
This papers answers seem to state that

Oh I took a peak at this one. Oh boy am I going to have fun fighting one of my future masters papers. I shall work on the House of Levy for the weekend. Thus then start the House of Stanford next week.

So many new battle grounds on this paper.
This one will not be a line by line. Plus I will probable have to devote about ten pages or so to attack it.

http://www-siepr.stanford.edu/workp/swp07005.pdf
 Ronald I. McKinnon
The Rider  will be addressing your paper and its views on why the Chinese should not

So far after a speed read. This paper would have us believe that the economic instability will not be bettered by Chinese currency revaluation and that China should return to a previous peg of the US dollars. Really vague read and paraphrase I could be wrong. However, it admits that if China keeps up with its policies that the US will have more than half of its deficits owed specifically to China. That is probable way out of context. Oh House of Levy is just a sampler platter compared to this paper. Main course. I think that proper calls for graphs on equitable units of production, monetary holdings, foreign currency holdings, resource holdings, gold holding, Government SOE holdings, military strength,  probable as a comparison chart will do well. Plus an international report on stability by countries that need to be able to compete against China for security purposes. As such countries under heavy terrorist attack and then a proper look at their currency compared to China's and then a proper whole graphic detail calculation of the those graphs and how each countries currency compares to China in their ability to be able to compete with China's massive holdings. I guess I saw cloud economics in this paper like interest rates, savings and investments. I can work on those too to properly amaze my future masters. However, root economic holdings I think shall do. No more light bulb blogs.

I have to stop with the light bulb blogs. These battles should take up my time. Two theories for a grant to start the Economic warfare institute blog and two attacks on Economic House's papers. 4 score.

So House of Levy battle. Work a little on the old CCEB theory and then full blitz the house of Stanford. Got to be done before the end of the year. Because I have the next level to obtain. It is a beautiful mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment