This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.

This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.
This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded. http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/ Currently being edited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Economists that blame the US do not look at the root of the problem.

  The reality is that I read all of these financial ideas of how the US caused the world's economic instability. However, I still have not read an empiracl paper on how neo-mercantalism plays a huge part in the imblance of the international market place. I mean basic data sets are easily used to undercutt economists that use leaf economics such as derviative markets, or credit markets to explain the world economic instability.

   I would love to read a full article on how neo-mercantalism actually caused the world's economic instability. Then again I am writing them so I guess that is my department. I have about 13 days left to collect and blog. As December is my shut down month. In which I start preparing for the two graduate tests and then saving for my graduate motor bike, along with strategically planning each possible combined programs living area. I plan to live in an area where it is self contained so that I can study, work out and then relax in a pool hall with friends without having to leave the closness of the lecture halls. However, living on campus is to cramped for me. Unless scholared. I really like how I have found a niche for my master thesis on economic warfare, or neo-mercantalism, etc This dig has been lots of fun for me and it will be a great resource when I go to write my thesis. I planned this out a long time ago, with many side trails along with this engine. This has taken many hours and knights out of my grad school years so I can properly attack the Professors versions of economic theories and legalities.

Rider i

No comments:

Post a Comment