This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.

This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.
This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded. http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/ Currently being edited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Friday, February 4, 2011

The Walk of Life and the Ideals of Freedom of individualism.

So far it is a nice tour:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9_VOy7VipQ

This idea that feudalist style elitist government can own our industries or force us into monopolies of industries is not the way of freedom, it is the way of communist enslavement of soul and body.

It is not for me, so I hold my anger and I go for a walk then come back and start the talk. I have written one other brief on Heller v DC and it went very well, for individual freedom. I this will be my second brief for individual freedom I will write in this life.

Rider I
I must walk the anger off though as it must be legal and proper, and when one writes to the court it has to be the best unprofessional writ one can do.
The spread of freedom and wealth has never been done well with the government allowing monopolies or owning industries, except at poverty safety net levels. I mean just look at the US and how it has grown up, poverty level market shares and we are not based on a gold standard because we can recreate gold out of atom gathering, so our currency is based on the most freedoms and civil rights. And no communist I do not mean your idea of freedom by enslaving everyone to what the elite wants. For example, I am wicken commerical drugs and pills to me are a very last stand, not a forced monopoly industry.  I mean the wicken example is bad because I do believe in commercial medicine if more than one doctor diagnoses and the proper natural defenses did not work so I would never use that to the court. Just another reason why I have to go for a walk of the world. I just hope I do not end up like Dr. Karadean.

It is just the idea that if they can force me to pay for a luxury industry and it is not even considered a right, then why can't we force the people into the industries that are rights. I just do not like force or the idea of choice of not being in or have to go the little lady calls and the world needs me to critque it.

No comments:

Post a Comment