This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.

This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.
This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded. http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/ Currently being edited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

How to bring the idea of debate to rural schools.

The idea of debate is hand in hand with Democracy. I myself played the game and loved the idea of its teachings. The format is exactly the same as adults have to do when governing over people who have voted them in.

However, I believe in many rural parts of the world we find that children and adults do not know how to hold their tongue or even properly debate something that is so important that weapons can be reached for.

I have seen this in many cultures, from religous to economic fanactics, etc. I have my two which are hard for me to do. However, luckily when I played the game that is exactly what we where debating on. Which made it a lot easier for me to get over my non tongue holding.

The idea would then be to bring debate to every school around the world. Thus causing a necessary need for angels to help produce debate.

For example, the areas in which learn english as a second language to do business with countries that speak english could have implemented a debate system. This idea could be very fun for second language speaker sto go to foreign countries to teach how to debate in rural areas. I know of people who go to countries to teach folks how to learn english. But I have not heard of these types of programs being started for debate.

As the corner stone of peace is the ability to hear ones side and allow a fair judgment in the matter I would find that debate is a necessary element that should be implemented in every school.

In which I have tried to have implemente in every US school, as it would substantially calm down violence among youth if they could learn to understand the system of democratically fighting. However, must schools in the US have shortened their years, and pay and teachers which means any necessary improvements to our cognition of our children is gone for at least 5 years. Thanks to a bad economic policy regarding economic service bell curve adjustment policy. Which I have not even begun to trace who is responsible for that matter. I am getting to that one though.

Rider I

No comments:

Post a Comment