This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.

This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.
This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded. http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/ Currently being edited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

How to use my cold weather generator, and Nucell's battery to create energy out of toxic liquids.

Ok so the theory goes, I know I can collect energy from the night, cold air, or hot air. How to actually create the machine will probable be easy as there is many already created items that I would just have to fabricate together to create the necessary elemental product I would like with the end result of the different atoms that have already been fashioned.

The next thing I would like to do, is also solve the worlds hazardous material storage problem. Since I was a kid, I hav heard very bad things of the way people store their hazardous material. As such, if I can turn a profit and make it valuable for people to give it to me, or to even do it themselves, as I do love humans so, I can share profits, I am not a pig nor a communist, I am just me.

This should be easy, as the half life of the material is so tuff, I should be able to fashion an item that can collect huge amounts of energy off the storage of the material.

So, the collection of carbons and heat generated from production facilities will generate me money, plus, feed my need to lead the world and also, at the same time become rich, and give back, the nuclear waste project, obviously needs a bigger competitoin in it to drive the cognition process into the stream of cognition of the USA so that folks will start to use the nuclear waste instead of wasting it. I want to start an international waste collection company, where my soliders probable literally go around to poor countries and collect their garbage and either teach them or their leader how to make money on it and set it up for a payment for them, or just manage it myself, plus, I want to get rid of the toxic waste disposal and storage problems.

Currently we have mounds of money sitting around being spewed into the air and creating energy that is never captured. I can make billions out of it, or someone else can steal my open source ideas, and do it themselves, I am not much for big money, just big family, So when I get a family then I will have to be for big money , right now though, just the ride across my state, then across the country, then the necesssary last three graduate degrees to obtain my cloud 9 to keep the proper generals and representatives in check in case they think that the Druid society has been lost or even dilluted by some rich folks play druid.

Rider I
A true Druid uses every last drop of what they create and what they take. That is life at its most effecient. By the MSS, you take my ideas I better find in your servers some props saying you took it from me, darn Commy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment