This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.

This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.
This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded. http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/ Currently being edited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Adue to my pleasures for a time and a gain to my strength. Shall I?

"First then this must be noted, that it is the nature of such things to be spoiled by defect and excess, as we see in the case of health and strength (since for the illustration of things which cannot be seen we must use those that can), for excessive training impairs the strength as well as deficient:mean and drink, in like manner, in too great or too small quantities, impart the health:while in due proportion they cause, increase, and preserve it.
  Thus it is therefore with the habits of perfected self master and courage an the rest of the virtues: fro the man who flies from and fears all things, and never stands up against anything, comes to be a coward; and he who fears nothing, but goes at everything,, comes to be rash. In like manner too, he that tastes of every pleasure and abstains from non comes to lose all self control; while he who avoids all, as do the dull and clownish, comes as it were to lose his faculties of perception: that is to say , the habits of perfect self master and courage are spoiled by the excess and defect, but by the man state are preserved.
   Furthermore, not only do the origination, growth and marring of the habits come from and by the same circumstances, but also the acts of working after the habits are formed will be exercised on the same: for so it is also with those other things which are more directly matters of sight, strength for instance: for this comes by taking plenty of food and doing plenty of work, and the man who has attained strength is best able to do these: and so ti is with virtues, for no only do we by abstaining from pleasures come to be perfected in self-mastery, but when we have come top be so we can best abstain from them: similarly too with courage: for it is by accustoming ourselves to despise objects of fear and stand up against them that we come to be brave; and after we have come to be so we shall be best able to stand up against such objects"

Essential Thinkers Aristotle Selections from Nicomachean Ethics Politics

Therefore, in my gatherings of my mental strength of my last tour in the ivory tower I in which I gained five degrees. I gave up pleasures of access and thus gained strength. To find a balance during the last years of such studies in which allowed for more social appetite. As such, it has been with my previous study my last employer I have found to much excess of habit. Therefore, again I must abstain from certain pleasures like tobacco and whiskey, even though I have a nice stockade of such waiting for next achievement. Always fun testing ones willpower. Last time I was able to go for almost 3-4 years without certain pleasures and gained strength physically and mentally. Thus, in the end finding a balance. However, that balance has tilted, my health has deteriorated and my strength both physically and mentally atrophied. As such, I must go again to the ivory tower and pick up two - three more degrees. Then as through my last study remember the mistakes of access of such and refrain from those similarly cognitive mistakes.

For those shunning the ability of an individual in the US to gain more than one degree. I understand for those with bad credit or even bad strategies However, the ability of a free person and especially one of illumination of new ideas and wish for a new study of course in the world cognitive process should not be stopped. If that is there wish then so shall it be there desire. Shall not my heart be placed on the burden of society. As I shall pay my bills and my education ends in the utmost place of respectful battle, the civil court room and strategic board, along with a nice walk about firm. Thus, tonight the night is my last dance with whiskey and tobacco. Shall thy my pleasure sit until my next accomplishment of being accepted into my next ivory tower. Then shall we see again till after finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment