This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.

This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.
This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded. http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/ Currently being edited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

I spoke with Queen Shieda.

She stated she agrees with the King of the I's. The Chinese Communist are grown and we should not compete with them. This idea that the US and free societies should be used as service weak labor societies while allowing the Communist to gain all of the skilled labor (as the last four years of high tech trade deficit has shown statistical and data trends as the other industries the free societies have lost to the communist; again we use history to predict future) is not proper. She is also very fearful of an economic collapse of the free societies due to its weak leadership and inability to hold guard as the the legions of owl I's during the cold war. She is currently in one of the poles on her yearly expedition to see what the Russians are doing in their egotistical idea that they can claim the polls even though they are supposed to be international land. She told me the Russians believe fully in my statistical data and they actually beat me to it a long time ago. As such she is very afraid the Russians will develop the polls and wait for it to melt. Having the a very strong hold on that area when they do after the next 50 years or so if we do not create my sustainable manufacturing plants, and stop sucking dry mother natures blood and soft cushioning along with coolant system from the core.

She sends her love to all. Queen Shieda says the new underwater cloaking devices are working well for her watching machines.

Rider I
She had some really good ideas of how to use the teleporation device to actually tweak it a little and help me with my time machine calculations. She figures like I do that if we could properly use the quantum jumping affects and then input some                                                                                                 However, she warns me of allowing my future children with what ever wife I take. As she knows my genome and she knows no matter who my wife is that those kids will receive the nature of the I and its rambunctious nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment