This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.

This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.
This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded. http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/ Currently being edited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I need to take a how to blog class.

I was looking at this thing and there are so many ways I can make this blog cite more reader friendly. This is the month I need to do that. However, I have not been able to find a blogger class. I think that would be a good idea for volunteer lobbyist who are not doing something for money but out of heart. I should tell my lobbyist certificate teacher that. Might be a good idea.

Well still no jobs. I am really happy to be thinking that I am going back to school. I can't wait. The whole experience of riding a motorcycle, exercising during school breaks, learning new things again makes me really happy. I can't wait to find that firm or create the firm that has a gym, walking areas, healthy food courts, and most importantly a family friendly environment were folks are like family and treat each other like it even when times get tough. My utlimate dream of a firm is were I have a bed and a bar along witha  shower so when I have to pull all nighters or all weekers I can just stay in the firm, and call home to the family. That would be great. I mean the dream office. Padio overlooking a nice area, gym, healthy food, challenging everlearning work, family friendly environment, and a bed for long days so rest breaks can become nap breaks. Then again I would have to do a study to see if napping for 15-30 minutes is better than actually staying up and pushing through it.

Rider i
funny thing i really can't wait to get that motorcycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment