This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.

This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.
This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded. http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/ Currently being edited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

You have to here what my best friend just told me. Natural Joke of the day.

She stated the economy is shrinking your  ________ so it is ok. LOL i rolled on the ground for a while on that one. I wonder if that means that Chinese ____ are now bigger than the US's. LOL oh it hurt so much that I just fell on the ground rolling laughing. I wonder if that is were the term limp _____  ____ ___ comes form. Well then you know what that means I need to charge a little. Time to get the testosterone and competition on to build it up for her. I will have to call the guys at the cages and see who wants to get their __ kicked. That usually fills it up pretty good. That is weird that my personal problems are very similar to the US's. That is more funny than not. MMM I wonder losing testosterone then I go and fight or work out to build it back up. MMM sounds like the US. Maybe I am on a testosterone cycle with my country. I know females have it and I have studies the male testosterone cycles. As I used to really get bad fights of rage. Then I read that the male also has simmilar cycles of testosterone as the female does estergen. However, the male wants to make things ____ and the female just ____. Go figure. I think I study things to much. Oh I know I should tell my country what my best friend told me. Hey Uncle Sam your ___'s are shrinking. LOL She just called me small ___'s.

If you have never traced or studied a man's testosterone cycle and you do not know why you just get pissed off and want to hurt something. Look into the use of salt peter in monks institutions. They understand it pretty well. Could you imagine centuries of monks not beating each other without the proper nutrient to make sure their testosterone is in check. Weird study. I found it necessary for a such a strong willed and souled man as I.

I just old her they are brass baby and I am working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment