This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.

This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.
This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded. http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/ Currently being edited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I just wrote to our Chief and Commander Obama regarding Senator Reids one sided deal.

Here is what I wrote:

Chief and Commander Obama from the shire to your office,
  Senator Reid is making a deal with a Chinese company in which I believe will net that company American tax stimulus money to create high technology machines and products in China. Which will then be shipped in here to be served and just put together.
  If that Senator wants that deal he is to get an American green tech high technology company the same deal in China that he is getting out competitors in the US. It has to be fair. China is no longer the baby who needs help. They are the competitor who is ravishing our trough cycles.
To you Chief Humble I submit my request. I am  not happy with the way my Union representatives have to act towards Senators and Chinese business men. So lets make it harder and more fun for our Senators. Make deal here, make deal there, or no deal. That is how jobs are created and equality if kept in my I's Chief.
Respectfully being as much as I can watching my country lose to China much like we once started to lose to Japan.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40565987/ns/business-going_green/

Deal here, deal there and all is fair. I like that. Deal here, deal there and all is fair. I like it!

Then I thought after I wrote it
I do set new bars and standards so well.

All together now Gregorian chant style. A deal here, a deal there and all is fair. A deal here, a deal there and all is fair. Keep it going now Dukes up Senator how you like my  Gregorian chant style.

Not saying we should not globalize. I am saying that this idea of weak Senators creating business here in the states by other countries bulls while not then in the same deal going and making contracts in China for our bulls is going to stop.

I need to hear the American Patriotism chant:  humming American partiotism music, with some whistling, then the words being being chanted. A deal here, a deal there and all is fair. A deal here, a deal there and all is fair.

If a senator gets involved with a foreign bulls company and gets it in the US. It must then get a US bull into their market place with the same or better deal, or no go. All together now. LOL

THIS IDEA THAT THE COMMUNIST ALLOW SOE'S IN THEIR DOMESTIC MARKET PLACE WHILE THEN PUSHING THEIR FREE ENTERPRISES OR SOE'S INTO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WHILE NOT ALLOWING PROPER DOMESTIC FAIR COMPETITION IS OVER AND DONE WITH. IF A SENATOR WANTS TO LET A BULL IN HE LEADS A BULL IN. FAIR DEAL OR NO DEAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment