This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.

This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.
This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded. http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/ Currently being edited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

How to save this country from paw gnawing leadership and Communist Economic Warfare.

1. I need to figure out how much exact taxes and the mutipliers of each specific tax we have.
2. Then I need to figure out what the budge short fall is for I can only do so much, my county, city or state. I am thinking my county.
3. Then I need to properly figure out an economic basket for the area I chose.
4. Then I need to find the best parts of the basic that can be trade at the highest value of positive capital inflows via, exports.
5. I need to then find a financing apartus of law and legality that can be used to safe guard our domestic exporters and job creators.
6. Then I need to find a country that would fit for the financiing application.
7. I need to then do a economic basket report for that country and any areas where we can help them expand and bring more civility and jobs creation for their people, to kick start their economy.
8. I need to protect my plan from the communsits economic warfare agents and their ability to undercut and unfairly compete against my starving and my in need.

This is a true leaders idea. Wine and whimper about the upsetness if you want. However, when I am done. This country will put the communsits to shame in international trade and growth. Darn right, I am the King and I am going to act like it.

Rider I





The King has returned and he wants balance. The Queen is not long behind, she will not be happy if she sees such weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment