This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.

This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.
This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded. http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/ Currently being edited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Basic Idea of this crows nest of collection of data.

1. The Communist are still an economic threat.
2. Our intelligence economic units are not at the level to refute or even rebut MSS economic warfare, at necessary levels to KGB massive communist economic warfare.
3. Efficiency at the level of massive Communist SOE's is detrimental to any free market. Senator Shermani,
4. I am a freaking nerd.
5. I LOVE ECONOMICS. I remember when i received my first degree in it. I used to just hang out with this wise old economists who would tutor me every day after school.
6. The idea that the cost benefit analysis that we should allow the Communist to dominate the world is good is bad.
7. Communist SOE's are dominating the world, in similar fashion to KGB Soviet style domination tactics.
8. Deadly is the idea of allowance of Centralized wealth to the Communist empire.
9. Our intelligence agents need to read the old economic warfare manuals and get some old owls up there, and stop being offended by my drilling on them, get over it I love everyone and wish harm on no one. I just want the best spread of wealth and I know Communist domination is not the way.
10. I am nerd.
11. The Communist Chinese failed every test of non wish for world dominance I gave them.
12. They are Communist. It is very probable they are trying to socialize the world using massive SOE's which will cause more centralization of wealth, which will then cause disparity and will then cause anarchy that will seak communist rule. I mean has not any read that sinister SOB of Marxism he explains how to raun a perfect economic warfare strategy against the free world.
12. I do not like Anarchy, or threats to the United States or the free world via soft power Marxist economic single world domination economic plan.
12. The MSS for some reason is way out doing the CIA in economic warfare via developmental engies of the free world v the Communist world.
13. I love the Chief and Commander because he takes my drilling and a wholeness in stride and understands I am just a big mouth American using the 1st Amendment. However, he also knows I am a red dog. That is cool.
14. I Love economics this is a great study.
15. High technological trade deficits to the Communist via rare earth centralization and lost international marke shares, has lead to the MSS Torch programs vis massive SOE;s to invade our heart because of non awareness of the CIA's to rebut in ex KGB CIA terms.
16. Is a free world market to always think the best of their rivals and underestimate their power. Alamo, Vietnam, and now Idaho.

By the way, for folks reading this do not do anything stupid. I mean you can do so much more with reading and writing and trying to prove things with facts or ideas, than being stupid. Stupidity is stupid.

I WANT THIS DEFEATIST MIND SET STOPPED. THESE BAD ECONOMIC REPORTS BASED ON NON MARSHALLIAN REALITIES OF LIFE NEED TO STOP TO. MARSHALL CREATED THE IDEA OF PRINCIPLES OF REALITY VIA ECONOMICS SO WE CAN SEE IT ALL. WHO EVER HAS ALLOWED THE CENTRALIZATION OF WEALTH IN COMMUNIST CHINA FOR THEM TO DOMINATE THE WORLD DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THEY ARE COMMUNISTS, NOT POOR, THEY CHOSE TO BE POOR. NOT ONLY THAT NOW THEY ARE THE WORLDS BIGGEST ECONOMY AND THE RICHEST ECONOMY VIA CURRENCY HOLDINGS, FOREIGN RESERVES AND ABILITY TO PRODUCE AND EXPORT. GET OVER IT, LETS KICK THEIR BUTTS LEGALLY AND PROPERLY THROUGH COMPETITION AND GOOD DARN CIA V MSS GAMES.

RIDER I

No comments:

Post a Comment