This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.

This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.
This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded. http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/ Currently being edited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Today in the world of anti-economic war fighting.

I have to take out loans to survive. Obviously after 3 checks gone missing not be stealing but by systematic error. I am not going to be able to pay even partial bills on unemployment.
So I have found a place were I can take out a loan at 4% interest to get myself into a program. Then If I am accepted into that MA in Economics program. I will be able to take out another loan to get through that.

Thus if I shut down and cut back and merge my bills I will be able to survive in this time of consumption but no places to gain value.

So if I do this right with two jobs I should be able to get by in school. I will just have to bottom out with the rest of the the people. Which means I will try and get a job like working at a gas station or somewhere were the stress is little to none, so I  can concentrate on my studies. As working in my industry at minimum wage or even a few dollars more is not worth my life, heart problems, or the constant stress of my industry. Not going to do it unless someone asks me to or hires me then I would try, or even if someone wanted to pay a livable wage.
Then again the Republicans would just have all of us work for nothing on wages and sell all of our jobs to the Communists, without even an economic fight to keep quality of life or savings ability hear. Mainly because most of them need to spend a day in the life or a person who has nothing.

If I had my way. I would have an economic committee with the maximization reports and then what countries need to be developed for civilization purposes and I would ge to it. If the Communist stepped in my way I would bring out every contract they signed and every cheating economic move they use and place it in the froe front of international economics LIKE THEY DID WITH THE OH IT IS THE US'S FAULT THAT WORLD CRASHED AND OH CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE IN THE MIDDLE EAST. Trying to make us look bad at every turn. Just wait to someone up there gets my wrath legally and properly and harness it. Then we will see who the cheater is and who is causing unfair detriment. and no personally I do no mind being friends with the communist. However, if they think working together is having the USA be the trash man for the worlds terroist while they create the worlds needs and look like sugary clouds of love, while we look like mean folks. They no I do not want to work with them. I would rather work against them in fair comeptition. To help their free enterprises and our free enterprise. To stifly the communists soe's at every turn like something is static pointing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment