This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.

This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.
This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded. http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/ Currently being edited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

So what to do.

I am lucky becasue I have a trade and barter system for a roof and board.
However, my shoes are already starting to smell like feet. In which I was supposed to be a new pair soon in my yearly strategy. I can't. I had just made enough money at my last employment to start buing nice professional clothes. However, they will inebitable get ditry again from having to do more around my trade and barter because I can't do other things.

I have to get rid of my new car. I just hope I can get somebody to actually buy it at no profit for myself. Or hopefully trade it in for some old beater mortorcycle I can work on.

I have to use my full tax return to pay off a credit card. So my credit will not be hurt by this economic caging affect I am going through.

I have to shut down my phone, if I can pay the back debt I own on it from not getting any money.

I have been eating free food from hand outs for a while now.

It is the river. I am on the right track with my trace. This always happens to a owl on a good trace. Everything goes away, things become very difficult.

The other bills are pilled up on my desk.
Jobs and the quality of life in this country seem to be on an unablance. The US's international trade and the consumption of domestic economics also seems to be  unbalanced.

I sit here and my creation of value v. my need for consumption is out of balance. Primarily because I do not have a job. I wonder if this could be analoges to the US's creation of value in the world v. its need for consumption. It sounds like it would fit. This country needs to turn around its deficits and trade defictis and its worldy helping of development via creation of domestic jobs in the USA. Not rich boy finances of interest creation. We need jobs for the middle class and the poor. This then I believe will help me get out of this situation.

Rider i

No comments:

Post a Comment