This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.

This one is for Detroit and all those who lost their Childrens homes to Communist EW.
This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. "The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded. http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/ http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/ Currently being edited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=H9AfqVIxEzg If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Monday, January 10, 2011

I have another idea for institutions.

The idea of bog bri ollscoil. Is the nature of using places for people to place their thoughts so others can learn, piggy back off of and if they wish further. As such this blog cite is a blog cited dedicated primarily to the root cause of the US's and free worlds economic imbalances, as the communists are doing great. Therefore, if the art area or even the libraries  of schools taught programs on how to create blog cites, or other bog bri ollscoil theories then we could further this countries intelligence enlightenment. As I have a cite in which one can see on the side specific reports on the idea that the unfair trade with the Communists, as the only leading party of China, is not a good thing.
However, I am only human so I can only work on the economic bar raising. I wish I had an assistant, but I have to create value in this world to have a philanthropy side of me.

Rider i

The idea would be that a school if they wished or could find funding would actually teach as part of their research and data collection classes, on how to use open source blog cites for their ideas, if the student so wished. This then would not only allow their ideas to be gained if any of their watchers posted comments unlike mine LOL. Thus then the idea could be furthered, helped or even bettered by allowing a bigger audience to see it for which they thought necessary other ideas on. Much like my ideas of not being happy with our leaders for not leading us economically and whipping us for bad economic leadership, in my opinion. Which thus then I put a finger on the point of necessary enlightenment for proper leadership to feed its citizens baskets. You do not have to do it of course. It just sounds like a good idea. I mean I have been using this thing for almost a year and a half. I had another one but I shut it down as I thought I was done. Plus I still am trying to figure out a perfect style for my professional cite. So far I have traced a couple professional blog cites I like and will probable mirror or intertwine their ideas of logical placement. However, this idea is just like a trace book. I just jot things down I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment